Tiramisu with fresh figs recipe
Fig season does not last very long, so you’d better enjoy it is still possible! Let us take you to the other side of the Alps, in Italy, to prepare this delicious dessert that will for sure impress your friends. Delices and Gourmandises offers you an easy-to-follow recipe that will be a treat for both kids and adults.
The ingredients to prepare
To make your tiramisu with fresh figs, here is the list of ingredients (for 6 persons):
– 12 fresh figs
– 18 boudoirs
– 400 gr of mascarpone
– 100 gr of sugar
– 30 gr of butter
– 4 eggs
– 3 tablespoons of Amaretto
– 2 tablespoons of acacia honey
The steps for preparation
– Wash the figs and cut them in four. Put the butter and figs into a frying pan and fry them gently for 3 minutes.
– Add the honey and let lightly caramelize, then add the Amaretto.
– Turn off the heat and set aside figs and juices separately.
– In a large bowl, whip the sugar with the egg yolks until the mixture whitens. Add the mascarpone and whip quickly.
– Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gently add them to the preparation.
– Then gently dip the boudoirs in the fig juices.
– Place half of the boudoirs in glasses or another container. Pour half of the preparation on top of them then place the rest of the boudoirs.
– End by placing the figs and the rest of the preparation.
– Put your tiramisu at least 4 hours in the fridge before serving.
When serving, you can sprinkle your crumble with almonds or roasted peanuts if you wish.