The stars Coconut of Delices & Gourmandises
The star-shaped biscuits flavored with coconut of Delices & Gourmandises are proven to be very popular among the fans of sweets. If you are one of those who like to make their pastries and sweets on their own, here’s the recipe of these delicious cookies:
Delices & Gourmandises’ ingredients (for 8-10 people)
To make the coconut stars as proposed on the site catalog of Delices & Gourmandises, you will need:
– 200 g flour
– 165 g butter
– 200g grated coconut
– 2 eggs
– 150 g brown sugar
– 3/4 sachet of baking powder
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
How to prepare coconut stars of Delices & Gourmandises?
– Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
– Work the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
– Add the eggs one by one, then vanilla sugar and mix well.
– Incorporate the flour previously mixed with baking powder and salt.
– Pour the grated coconut in this preparation.
– Using a piping bag and a star open socket, form small heaps on the buttered baking sheet. If you have trouble handling the piping bag, a decoration bottle can make your job easier.
– Lower the oven temperature to 180 ° C and bake the cookies for about ten minutes.
– Be sure to follow the baking so as not to let the coconut stars brown.
You can also use other sockets to vary the shape of the cookies.
To satisfy your gourmet cravings, Delices & Gourmandises offers a wide selection of pastries, sweets and chocolates with irresistible flavors and aromas. You can also order chocolate wafers, nougat with almonds, cherry fondants or chocolate cakes with cognac and candied fruits.