Enjoy delightful coconut crowns presented by Delices and Gourmandises
Delicately flavored fondant cookies, coconut crowns are greatly appreciated at snack time or as dessert. Surprise and please your beloved ones with this exquisite pastry, following Delices and Gourmandises recipe.
Ingredients for 6 people (about 30 cookies)
To make small coconut crowns such as those that can be seen in Delices and Gourmandises catalog, you need:
– 100g of flour
– 125g of butter
– 100g of grated coconut
– 1 tablespoon of baking powder
– 3 egg whites
– 100g of sugar
– 50g of almonds
Preparation of coconut crowns by Delices and Gourmandises
– Preheat oven to 200°C
– In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar until you get a smooth mixture.
– Mix the flour and baking powder and pour it gently into the butter mixture while gently working the dough with a spatula.
– Add the coconut and almond powder and mix.
– Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold them slowly into the dough.
– Using a pastry bag, make small crowns on a baking sheet
– Bake cookies at 180°C for 12 min.
– Let cool before serving
Serving suggestions for coconut crowns of Delices and Gourmandises
Coconut crowns are best accompanied by coffee or lemon tea. When the sun is out, you can serve them with smoothies.
When you lack time to bake pastries on your own, feel free to order them on Delices and Gourmandises website. To vary the pleasures, chose a wider variety among a long list, for example, palet biscuits, almond biscuits, biscuits with apple and raisins, etc.