Delices and Gourmandises’ authentic recipe for mug cake
If you are looking for ideas for your kids’ afternoon snacks, why not try Delices and Gourmandises’ mug cake, an easy-to-prepare dessert that will for sure delight the taste buds of both young and old.
Mug cake of Delices and Gourmandises : individual cakes from Uncle Sam’s country
The mug cake is a dessert that is prepared quickly and easily in the microwave oven. Usually served in a cup, it must be served immediately so as to allow you enjoy its taste and softy structure.
Ingredients (4 serves)
– 80 gr of flour
– 80 gr of caster sugar
– 4 eggs
– 120 gr of butter
– 200 gr of dark chocolate pastry
So, to bake one mug cake, you need: 1 egg, 20 gr flour, 20 gr sugar, 30 gr butter and 50 gr of chocolate (about 8 square).
– In a cup, melt the chocolate and butter for 1 minute in the microwave oven. Mix with a teaspoon.
– Pour the sugar and mix.
– Add the egg and continue mixing.
– Finally, add the flour and stir until you get smooth and homogeneous paste (with no lumps).
– Put the mug in the microwave and cook for about 1 min.
Depending on your preferences and your mood, it is possible to add other ingredients such as mint or vanilla or chocolate substitute with candied fruit or fresh fruit (grated apples, bananas, etc.).
Mug cake can be served accompanied with a sweet lemon tea and blossom honey. On Delices and Gourmandises online store, you will find an assortment of three 100% natural honeys extras (orange, acacia and blossom honey), which can also be eaten with toasts or yogurt.