Cream Stuffed Waffles proposed by Delices and Gourmandises
Waffles are very popular dishes. They trace their origin in Brabant Belgium. If you do have family members or close friends that are fans of this kind of pastry, here is a recipe by Delices and Gourmandises that you can easily follow if you want to prepare your own cream stuffed waffles and please your relatives.
Ingredients to serve 4 people
Here are the ingredients you will need to prepare homemade stuffed waffles
– 250gr flour
– 4 eggs
– 100gr melted butter
– 60gr sugar
– 1/2 liter milk
– 1/2 liter water
– Mix all together the baking powder, salt and flour in a bowl
– Make a hole in the middle of the newly formed mixture and put the eggs in there one by one
– Add in the melted butter, milk and the water
– Beat the new mixture with a cooking whisk then add the sugar
– Beat the mixture again until it becomes fluid
– Leave it there for about 30 minutes
– Put oil in the waffle iron and heat it
– Cook each waffle for about 3 minutes
To try another variation, instead of sprinkling the waffles with icing sugar, you can stuff in them chocolate cream. You could also use Chantilly cream or strawberry coulis spooned over the top. Serve with coffee or lemon perfumed tea.
If you do not have time to prepare this recipe, Delices and Gourmandises have chocolate and nuts cream stuffed waffles available that you can order. Delices and Gourmandises invite you also to try other kind of waffles such as the chocolate waffles stuffed with orange flavored cream. Those chocolate waffles will be a great treat for kids and adults alike.