Chocolate Pretzels recipe by Delices and Gourmandises
Delices and Gourmandises presents to you this easy to follow recipe to help you prepare your own Chocolate Pretzels.
About the recipe
For eight people, you will need:
– 275gr of flour
– 120gr of butter
– 60gr of powdered sugar
– 100gr f cocoa butter
– 1 egg
For the frosting:
– 175gr of icing sugar
– 250gr of chocolate
– 25gr of butter
– Preheat oven to 190°C
– Spread butter on your baking tray
– Beat the butter with an electrical whisk with sugar until you get a white mixture
– Add beaten eggs
– Add a little bit of water to the cocoa and pour it in the butter and sugar mixture
– Add flour slowly and whisk well until you obtain an homogenous texture
– Cool down the newly formed paste
– Make some pudding (10cm long and 6cm thick) with the paste
– Design pretzel forms from there by making a circle then by joining the halves inside one another
– Put pretzels on the baking tray. Make sure you have enough space between them since they will swell while being cooked
– Let inside the heated oven for 10mn
– Let the pretzels cool down completely
– Melt the chocolate in bowl by using a double boiler technique
– Melt also the butter and mix it with the chocolate and sugar. Make sure to stir the mixture well
– Put each pretzel in the newly formed mixture. Let them dry on a greaseproof paper.
– You can add some icing sugar after that.
You can order chocolate Pretzels at Delices and Gourmandises
You can enjoy chocolate pretzels anytime during the day. Delices and Gourmandises also has a catalogue for you to discover the other fine pastries available.